The Community Service Department will start the first "Blessed and Dressed" clothing drive. This will be an ongoing drive to collect clothing to help those in need. We are asking for your participation in this drive by giving your very gently used or new clothing items to make this first endeavor a great success. We are accepting articles of clothing for men, women, teens, children, and babies. As you review clothing items to provide, please respectfullly follow the listed criteria.
1. Items should be dry cleaned or machine washed.
2. Suits, Dresses, and dress shirts should be placed on hangers and covered if possible.
3. All other items should be placed in boxes and labled according to gender and size.
4. Clothing should be free of excessive wear, holes, missing buttons, and broken zippers.
5. New or gently used footwear will also be accepted, but must have full soles and level heels.
6. Any items placed in "bags" Can Not be accepted for this clothing drive.
Please bring your items on January 28th, February 1st, and February 4th only. Contact and drop off information will be provided later.
We, the Community Service Department would like to thank you in advance for your participation and generosity in providing the best for our clients.